We use affiliate marketing links on this web page. Affiliate marketing links are links that when clicked take you to an affiliate’s website and which may result in the affiliate sharing with us information which you provide to them in the form of a lead or sales opportunity. We may also receive a commission for sales made through links on this page.
We proudly use and sell 3CX PBX solutions.
3CX can be deployed on premise or in the cloud. If you aren’t using VOIP/SIP yet, it still may be a great opportunity for you to upgrade your legacy phone system. We have solutions for replacing your legacy PBX with a 3CX server while continuing to use analog phone lines.
If you are a CFO and want to know how 3CX can save you money, click here for more information!
Easy Installation & Management
Are you looking to replace your company’s outdated PBX? With 3CX there is no need to worry about management and installation.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
- Pre-configured templates for easy integration with leading SIP Trunk providers
- Plug & Play Interoperability of IP Phones and gateways for automatic configuration
- Avoid interoperability issues with 3CX tested IP Phones
Through the modern, intuitive management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs
- Upgrade IP Phone firmware
- Reprovision & reboot IP Phones remotely
- Import or delete all contacts at once
- Perform server-side CRM integrations
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. Whether you choose to set up in the Cloud or on-premise, 3CX offers a solution for everyone.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Lightsail and many more
- Jump aboard the PBX Express and benefit from the 1 year Free License offer
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V, VMware or KVM
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CX’s built in security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
- Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab
- Automatic Failover for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be reduced significantly and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead
- Make free interoffice calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Interested in an initial consultation? Contact us to scheduled an appointment.